NEW! Campus of Antalya
TEACHING AND TRAINING FACILITIES
Total capacity for the current campus of Antalya Academy of Tourism is 400 students. The following triaging facilities are available for the students of Antalya Academy of Tourism:
- Twenty-two classrooms (1 – for 100 people, 2 – for 50 people, all the rest - smaller)
- Language Lab for 16 people
- Library: inhouse (with more than 15000 books)
- 2 Computer classes for 30 people
- Over-head projectors and computers in 100% of the classrooms
- 5 laptops available for academic purposes
- Sports hall for 50 people
- Dance hall for 50 people
- Conference hall with stage (also used for various performances) for 140 people
- Dining hall for 250 people
- Transportation resources (one microbus, 2 minivans, one big bus)
- Meeting room for 20 people
New campus is being constructed at the moment. Capacity of the new campus is 700 students. New campus launch date – March 2015. Total square is 8000 square meters. New facilities which will be available at new campus:
- Swimming pool
- Medical center
- Fitness center
- Various laboratories
PRACTICAL SKILLS AND TRAINING FACILITIES
Antalya academy of Tourism cooperates with near-by 5* hotels and students can use hotels facilities for practical lessons and development . One can find 2 Information technologies laboratories at the Academy, Housekeeping, F&B Laboratory and a Kitchen.
The student residence of the Academy of Tourism is based at a three-star hotel in Lara – one of the most prestigious districts of Antalya. The student residence is located within 10-15 minutes walking from the Academy educational building.
Students are offered different options of accommodation: single, double and triple rooms with balcony, shower and toilet, air conditioner and TV set in each of them. Wireless Internet access and ironing room and laundry are available within the student residence.
Once at the student residence, lodgers may choose a full-board or room-only option. Three meals daily are offered including European, Russian and Turkish dishes, salad bar, fruits and pastry.
LEARNING SUPPORT FACILITIES:
One can find library with more than 15000 books on tourism, hospitality, F&B, hotel management at Antalya Academy of Tourism premises. Moreover, students and teachers have access to EI-AHLA e-library, to UNWTO, ATLAS online resources.
Antalya Academy of Tourism